SMART SANITIZATION GATE
- What is it?
- A tunnel or gateway for the sanitization and decontamination of items and people.
- What is it used for?
- Sanitary and decontamination tunnels and gates represent a safe protection and entry for everyone, for those who work in close contact with groups and are therefore at higher risk. it can be installed at the entrance of public ofﬁces, pharmacies, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, ports, stations. it is suitable for all private companies who need to sanitize the workforce, goods, and materials.
- How it Works?
- The Smart Sanitizing System creates an obligatory passage and is equipped with, misting nozzles that saturate the environment but preventing dispersions. The Misting system is connected to a control system capable of automatically misting the sanitizing product at percentages indicated by the manufacturer. Access to the Smart Sanitizing System is regulated by a trafﬁc light with motion detection sensors and fully equipped with thermal camera and security door locks to avoid the exit to the Smart Sanitizing System if there is a high elevated body temperature.
- Technical Features
- Fast assembly, Foundation-free, Suitable for permanent or temporary installation, Tunnels can be linked together or linked to existing structures or buildings.
- Completely tailored, made to measure and fully customizable to your site’s requirements.
ROBOTIC OIL TANK CLEANING
- Semi-autonomous robot for cleaning & inspection
- Multiple functionalities in a single unit
- save money from reduced tank downtime and earn money from marketable crude at the same time.
- Minimal exposure to hazardous condition
- Real time data capturing
- Cameras for visual checks
- Thermal sensors & gas sensors
- compact solution in a single container
- robot axels works on pneumatic
- capable of doing work in sludge & slurry
- robust and well tried concept
- hydraulic propulsion system, length of hoses and cabling up to 100m
- stainless steel design
- many different modes of pressure wash, suction and disrupting
- Highly sophisticated pc system for mis
- Hybrid system combines reciprocating engines (generators) and a renewable source of power.
- On-grid as well as off-grid applications.
- As an off-grid power generation, the hybrid system offers clean and efficient power that will, in many cases be more cost-effective than sole, diesel systems.
- Hybrid application combines reciprocating engine/s (genset/s) and a renewable source/s of power
- On-grid as well as Off-grid applications
- Improved Reliability
- Reduced emissions and Noise Pollution hence less exposure to personnel
- Continuous power / Variable load coverage
- Increased Operational life / Less Maintenance
- Reduced cost / Less dependency on re-fuelling
- Efficient use of Energy